Saturday 13 July 2013
Hellooooooo I am such a happy person right now, because Tresemme have completely changed my hair and I've felt so happy and confident in my life! After reviewing there Keratin Heat Spray, I was tempted to try there shampoo as well and to mix it with my Tresemme Natural Conditioner. If your confused on why I didn't purchase the keratin conditioner, is because the amount of negative feedback it was getting, and there was no way I was risking it!



Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo:

This product has came from heaven, I've never experienced a shampoo like this, and more of a surprise that it actually works on my hair!This product states that it will:
  • Makes your hair smoother, straighter an easier to style
  • Reduces frizz 
  • Leaves hair gorgeously sleek and manageable 
  • Its also gentle for colour treated hair
That is a lot to offer for someone's hair, especially if its dry and damaged, and I will admit i thought only 1 of 4 would work but I was so very wrong.


This is the bottle, and it comes in 500ml. It's on sale at superdrug right now for £2.45 which again is a great bargain. So as usual washed my hair until it was damp, and the first thing I noticed about this product was the smell. Its not overpowering, its just about right and it makes you feel all good having hair smelling nice. The application to my hair was also very easy to do.The only was I can describe it, is that it was gooey, so it was really easy to apply through my curls. Left it on there for about 3minutes then washed it out. My hair was already feeling soft and the smell just made it even better.


Tresemme  Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner:

I've been using this product for 3weeks now, just been co washing, and it has been superb for my hair!This product is designed for people that do not want to apply silicone to there hair. Ok, so this product states:
  • Smooths away frizz
  • Hair looking shiny 
  • Healthy looking hair
  • Silicone free
Another product that offers a lot and I was surprised it actually done what was stated.



Another big 500ml bottle and its priced at £2.45 at superdrug. I applied this straight after the shampoo and it has a similar smell as the shampoo, and this product is thick, but it was easy to apply to my hair. Left it on there for another 3minutes then washed it out. From what I remember, I've never seen my hair in such beautiful curls, I was going to leave it that way, but I had to test the theory of straightening it!

 Here are two photo's of what my hair looked like a month ago damp, compared to what it looks like now after applying those two Tresemme products:





















You can see the difference between them both so easily it is ridiculous that such a product could make my hair like that!

The next thing i had to do was dry it and I wasn't going to sit around waiting for it to air dry, so got the hair dryer. I sprayed a few of Tresemme's Keratin Heat Spray to protect from heat damage. (review here: http://shanisedoestresemme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/hellobeen-little-while-since-i-last.html )

After blow-drying I sprayed some more of the heat protectant and applied straighteners to my hair. It wasn't to make it completely straight because with curly hair like mine it never straighten's straight away, it was just for when I wake up in the morning I won't have some 80's afro stuck to my head.  It didn't straighten to bad considering my hair never does after a wash. Here's a photo:

My hair all over was pretty much like that, but it still had that fluffyness to it. Spent the rest of the day watching it, didn't frizz at all, went to bed with how it was, woke up and it still looked the same which is a good sign! Applied heat spray, then my straighteners, but I didn't want it to be polka straight all over, I wanted it to be nice and wavy. I tested the theory of it being polka straight and I can confirm that it works and also it takes less uses for it to keep going over the hair. For my whole hair to be done it took roughly around 35-40minutes which beats the 1hour or longer time than before! I am very impressed, here are the results:




You can tell by my huge grin in this photo that I am very happy with the results!I've never felt so happy with my hair like this, its just so perfect for me!I just want to say this photo was taken today, and I applied the shampoo and conditioner yesterday, so for something to work so fast and straight away is fantastic!It's still the same now while I type this and its just such a miracle.

Before I finish this blog I have a little tip for protecting hair more. If your in the UK like me right now, the weather is ridiculously hot and my hair tends to frizz out like Simba from the lion king. What I do before I go out, is spray a few of Tresemme's Keratin Heat Protectant then head out for the day, and not only is your hair protected from the sun, its also reduces frizz and makes your hair more shiny so give it a go.

That's my review on these two products and I hope you've enjoyed reading it. If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I'll try my best to answer them all :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE! UPDATE 19/08/13

Quick update to everyone!I will like to warn people when using the keratin smooth shampoo, I would recommend to NOT use this to continuously as a treatment!Reason being my hair started to get dryish after the third wash and I didn't know why. Luckily I contacted Tresemme themselves and I was applying to much Keratin to my hair, so they recommended me Platinum Strength shampoo. I will post the blog as soon as i get the time to :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About


Welcome to my Blog!Whether your transitioning or are natural already, this blog was designed to help you.I'm based in the UK and some of the products will be UK only, rest assured I also order products internationally too, so this blog is for everyone :)

Other Blogs

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts