Tuesday 20 August 2013
Hello once again everyone!Following from my last blog on the Tresemme Keratin Review, I needed to urgently post this when I got the time to, because I needed to warn people about the Tresemme Keratin. If you want to continue onto the blog read onto the next two paragraphs down :)

Its nothing to 100% worry about, its just so you can keep you hair beautiful. I've had the keratin product for a while now and after 3 weeks of using it, my hair started to get brittle and dry again. I was very confused on how this happened so I contacted Tresemme themselves and it turned out I was putting to much keratin in my hair which made sense. They recommended most of the Platinum Strength range, but I only purchased the shampoo and the leave in conditioner but that will be in another blog later on. Just thought I'd let you know asap before it was too late!


I now have the Platinum Strength shampoo and I was hesitant of it at first, because there was so many different reviews on it, and I honestly couldn't decide or not, until the incident with the keratin shampoo so I kinda had too.It done surprisingly well for me, didn't think this would work, but once again Tresemme surprised me.

This product states that it will:

  • Visibly repairs up to two years of damage in 5 uses 
  • Stronger hair 
  • More manageable and beautiful healthy hair 



I can't really give a review about the two years damage one fully because you need to combine it with the Platinum conditioner, but my hair has been doing great with just the Naturals I've been using. The other points though, I can say for my hair it worked. Its made my hair a lot smooth, doesn't get as tangled and the smell is beautiful as ever. It comes in 500ml bottle and its back on full price now, but im sure it will be back down and its still worth paying the full price for it. 

I combine this product with the Platinum Leave in,while my hair is damp or dry, and it keeps my hair smooth for the rest of the day.Pictures are to follow below :)

Tresemme Platinum Strength Leave In:

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and even though its meant to be used on damp hair, I sometimes use it on dry hair if i can't be bothered to make my hair damp (lazy i know). It comes in a 125ml bottle and is also back up to full price, but still worth it.

It states that it will:
  • Strengthens hair 
  • Locks in moisture
  • Making hair soft and manageable
  • Healthy looking hair
I'm kinda annoyed because this product was out of stock everywhere, and I've nearly ran out of this product and i NEED MORE! This makes my hair extra soft, and keeps my curls in place. I use it after the conditioner while my hair is still damp, run it through my hair and leave it to air dry. I also apply it after straightening my hair so its nice and soft and it looks shiny too. I prefer to have my hair natural now, i only straighten it when its a special event or something. 


I am so more comfortable with my hair natural now. I don't have to worry that I've got a horrible dry mop attached to my head, and it makes me feel more confident in myself too. Hope this blog has been some form of help to you all.  Got any questions feel free to comment or message me.


Shanise xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About


Welcome to my Blog!Whether your transitioning or are natural already, this blog was designed to help you.I'm based in the UK and some of the products will be UK only, rest assured I also order products internationally too, so this blog is for everyone :)

Other Blogs

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts